I have written a series of Highlander stories featuring JL Dawson, Joe's foster daughter and Watcher protégé. Click on the title of the story you'd like to read in the bookshelf below, or select its title from the list that follows. (The bookshelf was created by my husband, Dave. Way cool, isn't it?)

In Fire Restored For the Reckoning Comes The Centre Cannot Hold Fledgling Perfect Timing DefCon 1 Retaliation Accusations Consequences

The first three (Consequences, Accusations, and Retaliation) are a trilogy, and should be read in order. DefCon 1 uses the same characters but is set several months after the trilogy ends.

The next series features both JL Dawson and an alternate version of Lisa Krakowka's character, Sarah MacGreggor. The first story, Perfect Timing, brings Sarah into my universe. (See the Author's Notes for a description of how Sarah fits in.)

Perfect Timing is followed by Fledgling, which appears in A Zine of Their Own published by Maria and Christine. I highly recommend the zine because it's got some really great authors in it, but if you can't find a copy, you can read Fledgling here.

The next series is a trilogy featuring Jim, Bryan, and Sarah that occurs simultaneously with, and subtly alters, the events in Comes a Horseman and Revelation 6:8. They really need to be read in order if they're going to make much sense. The order is: The Centre Cannot Hold.For the Reckoning Comes, and In Fire Restored.

comet, a "supposed" friend of mine {{grin}}, once asked me what I thought my characters looked like. Since then, I've spent hours surfing the web looking for pictures that match my mental images, offering them up to scrutiny by comet, Lisa, and deb, then searching some more. After much trial, error, downloading, and scanning, I've finally come up with some pictures that I think work.

Laura San Giacomo as JL
The illustration of JL that Paige Foster created to go with Fledgling  in A Zine of Their Own.
Greg Louganis as Bryan
Robert Chapin as Jim

Click here to see a picture and description of JL's scimitar, Bryan's German backsword, and Jim's Schiavona sword from the Museum Replicas Limited Catalog.


This Highlander Fanfic Webring site is owned by Jen Allen.

Want to join the Highlander Fanfic Webring?



[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]